i03: Digital transition of Social Security (200 M€)
The investments planned for the Digital Transition of Social Security include initiatives in 5 strategic areas:
- Redesign of the Social Security system and modernisation of the Social Security Information System in the areas of benefits, contributions, supervision, cooperation, information management and payments, which implies change across three aspects: legal, process engineering and technology;
- Development and implementation of a new relationship model (360º Vision) that uses emerging technologies to streamline and integrate the various citizen and business interaction channels with social security;
- Reformulate and adapt the workstation (Workstation 21), making it possible to use more adaptive ways of working, such as remote working, intervening in the equipment and solutions for productivity and communication;
- Implement infrastructure and support solutions for Social Security systems, based on cloud solutions that guarantee greater performance, system availability and greater suitability and technological updating of all the components of the architecture;
- Reengineering of processes and professional training to adapt staff to the recommended transformations, particularly in areas 1 to 3.